The Sephora Spring Savings Event is *officially* live, and I am so excited to stock up on my faves and try some new products. My skin has been in serious need of new masks and moisturizers.
Sadly I’m no longer a Rouge – in fairness I’ve been REALLY working on my beauty spending! You can get 10-20% off your order based on your Beauty Inside tier and using the code SPRINGSAVE.
Since I’m a VIB, I get 15% and Insiders get 10% off. If you’re not a member yet, just signup for the free Beauty insider loyalty program online before you shop (spoken from a true former Sephora castmember!) The sale ends soon, so check on Sephora’s websites for the dates.
Here are my picks for the Sephora Spring Savings Event:
- IT COSMETICS CC+ Cream with SPF 50+ – $39.50 – I can’t rave enough about this CC Cream. I’ve featured it in my 5-minute WFH makeup routine, and I’ve been using it for over 3 years. I love the coverage, and how easy it is to apply (whether it’s a brush, a BeautyBlender, or your fingers). I’m going through tubes and tubes on the regular.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm – $30 – I’ve gone through phases with my blush selection before ultimately landing on Orgasm. It’s a best-seller for a reason. It’s not too glittery, but provides just the right flush for my skin tone and brings life to my face. I’ve hit pan a couple of times, and if you’re struggling to find a blush I’d recommend you try this one!
- NARS Afterglow Eyeshadow Palette – $59 – I promised myself that I wouldn’t buy any more palettes but I couldn’t help myself with this one. This palette has such a beautiful selection of warm shadows, from golds and terracotta, to peaches and pink. It’s a versatile palette with a mix of mattes and shimmers and the color payoff is just *chefs kiss.* Plus the packaging is gorgeous. It’s a great palette for day and night – trust me on this.
- FRESH Rose Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask – $50 – My skin has been SO dry lately. I got out of the shower one morning and my face was actually white and scaly from a lack of moisture. It was terrifying. In addition to adding hyaluronic serum and a humidifier to my life, I’ve been searching for a hydrating mask. This rose mask from Fresh sounds divine. I’m a huge fan of rosewater and rose in general, and it’s highly rated. Adding to cart!
- FIRST AID BEAUTY Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration – $42 – I used First Aid Beauty so much in college and remember being obsessed with the Ultra Repair Cream. I’d use it as my daily face moisturizer, a hand cream, everything. Given my extreme dryness these days, I’m adding it back to my cart! My hands also need it through extensive washing.
Are you stocking up on beauty? Let me know what you’re picking up!
This post may contain affiliate links. For full details, please visit the disclaimer page.